Color Doppler Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic System
The LS64 is a new generation of Echo Color Doppler PC-based software driven, portable, lightweight, powered by rechargeable batteries.
- B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M
- CFM Color Flow Mapping
- PDI Power Doppler
- DPDI Directional Power Doppler
- PW Pulsed Wave Spectral Doppler
- Duplex (B+PW)
- Triplex (B+Color Doppler+PW)
- 3DView – Rendering 3D (opzional)
- PanoView – Panoramic Imaging (opzional)
The system supports a wide range of transducers of new generation, wideband and multi-frequency from 2.0 MHz to 10.0 MHz:
- Double connector for connecting 2 probes
In the LS64 are included the latest technological innovations developed by TELEMED:
- High-speed software image processing
- Digital Doppler Multi-Beam Processing
- one-touch Image Optimization
- NeatView – Advanced Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Image Enanchement
The high PRF and the Digital Doppler multi-beam processing allow Color, Power and Spectral Doppler examinations, with high sensitivity.
LS64 is equipped with Echo Wave II software, continuously updated through implementations and upgrades freeware downloadable from the Internet.
The functions of Telemedicine with remote control and real-time transfer of images and video, allow applications for diagnostic support, education, training and service via the Internet.
In addition to being used with any personal computer, the LS64 can be configured as a trolley system, equipped with dedicated Ultrasound Console, high-definition monitor. touch screen.
- PC Notebook / Desktop / Tablet PC
- S.O: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-64 bit)
- CPU Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 1.8 GHz or better
- display resolution 1024×768 or higher, LED backlighting – IPS or PLS technology
- 1 Gb di RAM or better
- USB 2 / USB 3 Interface
- For CPU lower than Intel i5 is recommended Nvidia graphics card, 256 MMB, Cuda 2.2 Support.