ECHO BLASTER 128 CEXT B/W
Echo Blaster 128 CEXT
B/W Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic System
The Echo Blaster 128 CEXT is a high performance B/W Ultrsound Diagnostic System built on PC-based software driven architecture.
- B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M
- 3DView – Rendering 3D (option)
- PanoView – Panoramic Imaging (option)
The system supports a wide range of transducers of new generation, wideband and multi-frequency from 2.0 MHz to 10.0 MHz:
In the Echo Blaster 128 CEXT are included the latest technological innovations developed by TELEMED:
- High-speed software image processing
- NeatView – Advanced Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Image Enanchement
The Echo Blaster 128 CEXT is equipped with Echo Wave II software, continuously updated through implementations and upgrades freeware downloadable from the Internet.
The functions of Telemedicine with remote control and real-time transfer of images and video, allow applications for diagnostic support, education, training and service via the Internet.
In addition to being used with any personal computer, the Echo Blaster 128 CEXT can be configured as a traditional trolley system, equipped with dedicated Ultrasound Console, high-definition monitor. touch screen.
Transducers of new generation: Convex, Linear, Intracavitary
- PC Notebook / Desktop / Tablet PC
- S.O: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-64 bit)
- CPU Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 1.8 GHz or better
- display resolution 1024×768 or higher, LED backlighting – IPS or PLS technology
- 1 Gb di RAM or better
- USB 2 / USB 3 Interface
- For CPU lower than Intel i5 is recommended Nvidia graphics card, 256 MMB, Cuda 2.2 Support.