Echo Wave II & Drivers Package
TELEMED DRIVERS PACKAGE – Official – TDP 2.0.0 – 2019, August 21
ECHO WAVE II – Official – EWII 4.0.0 – 2019, August 21
ECHO WAVE II TOUCH – Official – EWII Touch 1.0.1 – 2018, October 10
- Telemed Echo Wave II Touch – Ver. 1.0.1 – for Touch Screen and Windows Tablet
ECHO WAVE II LB2 – Official – EWII LB2 1.0.2 – 2016, August 23
- Telemed Echo Wave II LB2 – Ver. 1.0.2 – to use a traditional user interface with the LB2 ultrasound console
ECHO WAVE II – Beta Versions
- Beta – Telemed Echo Wave II
- Beta – Telemed Echo Wave II Touch – for Touch Screen and Windows Tablet
- Beta – Telemed Echo Wave II LB2 – for customers using the LB2 Ultrasound Keyboard / Console
3DView / PanoView – 3D Rendering / Panoramic Imaging
SDK – Software Development Kit for developers (need password)
- SDK – Ultrasonography for Windows – USGFW2 SDK 4.00
- SDK – Ultrasonography for Windows (beta)
- SDK for Windows – Ultrasound Keyboard / Console
Science & Research – Ultrasound Research Interface (URI)
RF Data Tool – ArtUs
Synch Package – ArtUs / SmartUs, MicrUs – In-Out Synch Triggers: ScanStart / Frame Strobe / Line Strobe
Delete All – registry cleaner
TeamViewer – Remote Control software for technical support and service
Glary Utilities – PC optimization
CCleaner – registry cleaner
Installation Notes – Windows Compatibility Notes
- Echo Wave II / Echo Wave II LB2 require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installation: from
Telemed file server or Microsoft Download Center.
To install .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 without Internet connection, you need to run Command Prompt with Administrator rights and in the opened Com window run the following command:
dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:x:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Replace x:\ with the drive letter of the mounted Windows 8 ISO or DVD
If your Beamformer doesn’t work properly, or does not recognize the probe
- If your Beamformer doesn’t work properly, or does not recognize the probe after installing the updated drivers & software:
1. Open “Device Manager” from the Windows Control Panel
2. Click on “Sound, video and game controllers”
3. Find the device named ArtUs / SmartUs / MicrUs / Clarus / LS64-128 / Echo Blaster
4. Click with the right mouse button on the name of the device and on the appeared menu, select “Uninstall”
5. Go to the “Action” on the top bar of the “Device Manager” menu and choose “Track Hardware Changes”
6. Windows will find the device again
7. IMPORTANT: Do not use the automatic installation, navigate to the folder “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Telemed \ drivers \ … “, select the name of the beamformer to install” and click ok
8. Windows will install the driver again
Notes for Windows 10 users
- If you have a computer with Windows 10 build 1607 or more recent version, older ultrasound scanner drivers may not work. Drivers package can be installed, but the driver cannot be loaded because of changes in Windows 10.
You may see message about unsigned driver, although the driver is signed.
Solution is – install most recent official drivers and software.
For more information about changes in Windows 10 please read here:
Driver Signing changes in Windows 10, from build 1607 onwards.
Beta version of drivers have not digital signature and cannot be loaded on Windows 10 from build 1607 onwards.
Notes for Windows 7 users
- Windows 7 and TELEMED Drivers Package require Microsoft Update KB3033929 installation.
Download this update here: